Monday, November 9, 2009

Naughty or Nice -- Sew Many Cards Challenge # 12


Good Tuesday morning! It's challenge time again at Sew Many Cards. This week's challenge is to make a Christmas card or paper craft project using bows, as well as, a Sewn Together image. Since I couldn't make a decent bow yesterday, I used these cute bow brads from Paperwishes. I love this Morty image. Since I have young kids, the "naughty/nice" list is a big topic of discussion at my house this time of year. Please check out all the terrific projects from my fellow design team members at the Sew Many Cards blog or at Sew Many Cards Ning, and remember the deadline to enter is midnight (est) Monday, November 16. Hope you have a chance to play with us this week. God bless you!

Sheila

2 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

I'm thinking Mortys been naughtY??? lol But its a beautiful card!! Awesome job!!

Cheri said...

Love the card.

Post a Comment