Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Deck the Moose -- Sewn Togehter Challenge with The Cutting Cafe

Yikes! It's been a crazy couple of weeks at my house. The H1N1 flu finally caught up with us. I was lucky & did get sick, but I was kept awfully busy taking temps, dispensing Tamiflu, and administering breathing treatments. Yuck! I'm thankful that everyone is feeling better and things are beginning to get back to normal. I'm ready to get back to my message boards and blogs! Alright, enough of that, and on to the fun stuff. This week's challenge at Sew Many Cards is to make a Christmas card using a Sewn Together digi stamp. I used the "Merry Christmoose" Morty image for my card and teamed it with a couple of ornaments from the Bubs for the Holidays collection at The Cutting Cafe. Regina at The Cutting Cafe is sponsoring this week's SMC challenge, so be sure and check out all her fabulous designs. Also remember to stop by the SMC blog to see all the design teams awesome creations. The deadline to enter this week's challenge is midnight (est) Monday, November 30. We would love to see your Christmas creation with a Sewn Together image paired with one from The Cutting Cafe. Hope you get a chance to play with us this week. The winner will receive 3 Cutting Cafe images. How awesome is that! Here's a great big Thank You to Regina for sponsoring our challenge this week. I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Thanksgiving with family and friends! God bless!!

Sheila

1 comments:

Trish said...

Hi Sheila so pleased everyone is on the mend, and what a wonderful card even with all the flu around you. Trish:)

Post a Comment