Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Paper Cutz Challenge # 7






Good Friday morning, everyone. It's time again for the challenge at Paper Cutz Challenge. This week Mary has a sketch for us. I has a lot of fun with this project, and after a week where I was challenged to use orange in a baby card but not in a Halloween card, it was nice a relief to be able to choose my colors. lol The adorable image is a Sewn Together digi stamp, and the rest of supplies have been in my stash for longer than I can remember.





Be sure and head over to the Paper Cutz Challenge blog and see all the great projects submitted by the rest of the design team. Entries must be submitted by midnight, Thursday, September 10, and Mary always has terrific prizes for each week's winner, so be sure to get your projects entered.



I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Labor Day weekend, and hope each of you get a little time for crafting. Until next time, God bless you.


Sheila


1 comments:

sophiesmama said...

This card is so cute, Sheila! Love the digi, the paper, the flowers...everything about it!
Thanks for some great inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Mary

Post a Comment