Thursday, August 27, 2009

Paper Cutz Challenge #6

Hi everyone. This week's Paper Cutz Challenge is too make a baby card, project, or layout using yellow, green and orange? Yikes!! I was really stuck on this one until I found a few scraps of stripe paper from the HOTP Citrus pack (I love the paper in this pack!). The yellow paper is from the same pack. The green card stock came from my stash and was embossed using my Cuttlebug. I used the 20 Blossoms template from HOTP for the flowers.




Be sure and check out all the great projects from the rest of the design team at PPC, and then join the fun by entering a project of your own. Good luck! Hope everyone has an awesome weekend. God bless!


6 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

really great card Shelia!

sophiesmama said...

Great card Sheila! I really love the flower and the embossing! A Cuttlebug is next on my "Gotta Get" list.
Hugs,
Mary

Xonetra said...

omg i love you crad !!! i like the way you did the ribbon behinde the flower!!! too cute ! btw thank you for following !

SherriBenson1 said...

Oh so cute, and I love the embossing. I think I have that A2 Folder. Great Job!!!

Anonymous said...

very cute and dont you just love those embossing folders! they are one of my favy's!

have a great weekend!

sarabeth

Jennifer Scull said...

super cute! love that flower! :)

I have left an award for all of the Sewn Together DT members on my blog. sorry I forgot to post earlier that it was there.....

Post a Comment